WA’S ULTRA RUNNING SERIES POINTS COMPETITION
Ultra Series WA is a unique ultra running competition whereby runners earn points by running in six Ultra Series WA events comprising:
- Yaberoo Trail Ultras, 15km, 25km & 50km events 28 July 2019 COMPLETED
- The Feral Pig 23km, 50km, 50 mile, 100km & 100 mile Trail Races on the Bibbulmun Track on 9 & 10 November 2019
- The Australia Day Ultra 50km and 100km events at Australind on 19 January 2020
- Trails & Ales 100k/50k/25k Stage Race Ultra 21 March 2020
- The Light Horse Ultra, 3 hour, 6 hour and 12 hour races at Yellagonga Regional Park in Woodvale on 25 April 2020
- The Wild Goose Chase Running Festival held in the Avon Valley on 26 Jun – 28 Jun 2020, distances 45km to 100 Miler multi-day
* Prizes for each overall male and female.
HOW THE POINTS COMPETITION WORKS
The points system is age graded off the current world listings for road races.
Your age grade is given as your percentage as points. Ie 97% grade will give you 97 points.
In addition to f this, runners will get bonus points.
These are earned by:
– 1 point for every km
– Bonus 15 points for 1st place (M & F)
– Bonus 10 points for 2nd place (M & F)
– Bonus 5 points for 3rd place (M & F)
– Bonus 10 points for AURA member
– There may very well be some additional ways to earn bonus points which will only be announced on the morning of each event
Points will be calculated on your four best results.If you only enter four races, all four results will be used.