1. I acknowledge that this event involves competing on roads and tracks, all of which may be utilized by others. I acknowledge that there are dangers involved in this event included (but not limited to): the condition of participant’s equipment; road and traffic conditions; inclement weather; hypothermia; heat exhaustion; actions of participants and non participants. I accept the risks associated with the event.
2. I certify that I have not been advised not to compete in this event by a qualified medical person and that I have undertaken sufficient training to do so.
3. I consent to receive medical attention during the event where deemed necessary due to injury, illness or accident.
4. I bind myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, successors and assigns as follows:
a. I discharge and release the event organising committee, event organisers, Ultra Series WA, Ultra Series Australia, Australian Ultra Runners Association Inc, sponsors, volunteers, community organisations, State, Federal and Local authorities,in which the event is held and their representatives from all liability for death, disability, personal injury, damage to property, theft and all foreseeable risks, claims or actions of any kind, however caused, resulting from my participation – directly or indirectly – in this event.
b. I further indemnify and hold harmless all entities and persons mentioned in paragraph 4 (a) from all liabilities, claims or actions as mentioned above.
5. I consent to the use of my image for any legitimate purpose by the event organisers and or event sponsors, in the case I am photographed or filmed during the event or related activities.
6. I have read the Race Manual and Rules document for this event and agree to abide by them.
7. I understand that no pacers are allowed to accompany me at any time during this event.
8. I will be respectful and silent when moving in the vicinity of the dawn service and last post.